Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Just my thoughts for today...

I enjoy reading blogs about food.  I actually follow a lot of local food bloggers and make sure I visit their blogs at least twice a week. It really  irks me when I read them write about a particular restaurant that I've recently dined at and describe it as great, fantastic, fabulous, even excellent. When it’s undoubtedly, and a matter of fact, the worst restaurant 'chever' because of their minuscule serving portions,  horrible plating and exorbitant prices.  I got more irritated when I read about that same restaurant while en route to Seoul. It was featured in the carrier's in flight magazine. 

I really can't blame the bloggers nor the writers of the magazine. The chefs or probably the restaurateurs / restaurant owners might have 'connections', or they sponsor meals, and pay for exposure.  

E sino ba naman ako para magcomplain. Nakakafrustrate lang talaga when I believe every "word" written in their blogs.  I tried reading other bloggers, those who do not have ads in their sites, but then again, they, too, most often, never say anything negative, to probably attract advertisers to their sites.  So, nasaan o sino ba ang mga nagsasabi ng tunay na 'reviews'?  Ewan.

***

I tried to make my blog private and invited friends to become followers.  Some of them did, but others declined.  As if naman I wouldn't know that they have been constantly reading and following my site.  How do I know?  Simple... I have caught him actually using my exact words in his FB status, not once, but twice.  He even used to share my entire blog post or even steal / borrow my photos without permission.  Even if I put watermark on my photos, he would just crop the photo and post it as his own.

Oh well... that's a blogger's life.  I have actually deleted one entire blog and kept it very private.  If only blogger can give me the option of choosing to share posts with just friends, or customize the audience of the blogs, like how FB lets you choose your audience and privacy settings.  Oh dear... 

***

I wanted to delete this food blog. I have opened another site at wordpress. But my blogs are just too personal and very precious.  It's about me, myself and I.  A personal account of my life that I wish to share with friends and family, or with the www. I just wish these two ex-friends would stop stalking me. Btw, there will be some slight changes in my food posts and life events starting now.  But who cares right? hahaha 

Baboooooooooooo


4 comments:

  1. sino kalaban natin sister? gusto mo bang sugurinna natin? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're really a good friend. as i've said before, their mere existence is their karma. kain na lang tayo ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! tama...and i remember your post in FB about also eating the people who make snide comments or something....

    ReplyDelete
  4. "eat whatever you want and if anyone tries to lecture you about your weight, EAT THEM TOO!!!"

    ReplyDelete