Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Costco Experience

Costco Wholesale Corporation, a membership only
warehouse club that provides  vast selections of produce,
meat products, dairy, dry goods, wine, all other sorts 
of merchandise. even flowers and medicine.
***
King Crabs
We got 3 big King Crabs & about a dozen of those legs.
***
We also got some lasagna, edamame & French Macarons
for dinner. Yummy!
***
More shopping at Costco.
Assortment of Cheeses
Microwaveable Clam Chowder from Boudin.
Hubby loves clam chowder soup.
Ground Bison would want to try this next time.
Do you see food? Yes. Seafood...
***
Baklava ... my sister got this one for me to bring home.
Dried Fruits
Ham
 I served the ham, dried fruits and baklava during Hubby's birthday.
Our friends and relatives loved these goodies from Costco.
***
I love flowers!!!
I love Costco too !!!
********

No comments:

Post a Comment