Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Our no frills, no fuss, 'default' dining restaurant


Your guess is right! The mall is 3 minutes away from where 
we live and this restaurant is where we go before or after
watching a movie.  
Beef Bowl, Tofu & Yasai Itame ...
... our staple dishes.
Salmon Sashimi ... OH-EM-GEE!!!
The pieces are smaller than the wasabi.
***
Was it two Fridays ago or Labor Day when we watched
Spiderman?  I don't remember.
What I remember is we had dinner at this same 
place after the movie.  Son and I agreed / vowed
not to get the salmon sashimi ever again!
Kani Salad & their complimentary house tea
Beef Ramen
The Beef Bowl, again!
Philly Cheese Rolls...  ??? I forgot what this is called.
There are bits of beef inside those rolls which are 
dipped in that bowl of cheese sauce. This got my 
palate and brain a bit confused.  It was alright.  
It was quite cheap and can be ignored. 
... and that's my plate of kani salad,  a plate of 
Yasai Itame and Agedashi Tofu.  
... my staple dishes.
***
We would still go to our no frills, no fuss,
'default' dining restaurant but I just wish they wouldn't 
serve sashimi for Lilliputians.  
Sigh ..........Wow, grabe na to!

No comments:

Post a Comment