Friday, May 9, 2014

M y Sam's Experience

Sam's Club is an American chain of membership-only retail
warehouse clubs.  Just like the upscale membership shopping
SUPERmarket at the BGC.
***
These mini cream cheese croissants are the creamiest,
mouth watering, finger licking breakfast treats.
We brought the mini croissants and pumpkin muffins 
on our 10 hour drive to Las Vegas. Definitely kept our
tummies full, the Hubby alert while driving and me 
exceedingly happy!
***
While at Sam's, we got to taste most of the
baked goodies, cakes, muffins, and pies.
The bundt cakes... I usually buy these cakes here
in Manila whenever I am at the BGC.
***
Pie Sampler ... 4 flavors in one
***
The following are perfect Christmas gifts.
My sister has sent me some of these, if not 
all of them for Christmas.
Love them all! 
These cookies are the butteriest of all!
I love candy canes!
I served these chocolates to my travel buddies 
an
Who doesn't like Ghirardelli ...

***
There has to be flowers!!!
***

Edible peppers in a pot.
Would you like to receive this for Christmas?
It would be nice... quite interesting!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment