Friday, May 2, 2014

My Nugget Experience

My Nugget Experience
***
Pomegranates
Pears ... bicoloured light red over green/yellow skin
Cranberries
Bokchoy ... big ones
Purple Kale
Artichokes
Various Herbs
Brussel Sprouts
Broccolini
 is similar to broccoli but with smaller florets and long  thin stalks. 
 It's a hybrid of broccoli  and kai-lan,
 very often misidentified as young broccoli,.
Giant Musselburgh Leeks
Fennel
Brown Tomatoes
Yellow White & Red Onions
*** 
I was told that the Nugget arranges their produce
(fruits & vegetables) quite differently, piles them beautifully
and makes a fabulous display.  They also have 
uncommon / rare produce sold at their stores.
It was actually my first time to see  brown tomatoes.

We arrived a bit late and were not able to go around
the entire store.  I'll make sure to come back here soon!
Love this place too.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment