Saturday, October 12, 2013

Caramel Cake, a perfect way to end my day

Caramel Cake from Becky's Kitchen
Community Center, Suha St., Valle Verde, Pasig City
Tel # 02 6717606
********
It's SATURDAY,  "in the park, I think it was the fourth of July,
people talking, people laughing, a man selling ice cream,
singing Italian songs.  I've been waiting such a long time  ...
... for Saturday!   Hmmmm... I suddenly remembered that
song by Chicago.  O well, as I was saying... it's Saturday 
and we work on Saturdays, only on Saturdays!
***
We had several patients today and we finished at about 
a half past six in the evening.  What better way to end the day
than with this super delicious, not so sweet, very light,
caramel cake from our dear Dr. Joey, Son's Ninong and
pediatrician, and our very very very good friend.
Thank you so much! 
Caramel Cake, a perfect way to end my day.
Yummy!!!
********
/ chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment