Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Cheesecake Factory, Roseville, CA

The Cheesecake Factory
Roseville, California
Complimentary Bread
Shepherd's Pie
Red Velvet Cheesecake
********
The first time I dined at the Cheesecake Factory was in
Chicago, year 2004.  That was ages ago.  It was winter and
we didn't have reservations.  We waited for almost an hour 
standing in their waiting area.  I needed to take a seat and rest
my back, so my niece and I sat on a wet bench in the parking 
lot, shivering, despite our leather gloves, ear muffs and jackets.
But nothing could stop us from dining at this place.
*** 
This last visit was at their branch in Roseville, during the summer.
Their red velvet cheesecake is pure heaven.  Their pumpernickel
bread is unforgettable.  Love love love it here! 
***
Couldn't retrieve the other photos.  So, these three pictures
will have to suffice for now. 
********
/ chicsanders 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment