Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What to do with left-over rice

There was so much leftover rice from the party last night.
and this was what I did the today.
***
Made some Sinangag or Fried Rice for brunch, 
(I'm never up early to make breakfast, 
unless I didn't get any sleep.)
Fried eggs, fried hotdogs and fried Spam.
I fried everything in site.
***
Shrimp Fried Rice for early dinner.
Fried more hotdogs and some fish. The Hubby loves hotdogs and 
the Son favors fried tilapia any time, any day.
The Hubby craves for soup. So I made Crab and Corn Soup.
I cooked veggies too. Broccoli, Cauliflower & Carrot Stir Fry.
********
I still had about two cups of leftover rice.
The next day,I cooked a Simple and very
 basic Chicken Arroz Caldo for lunch.
... fried more fish, another kind of hotdog and 
chicken breasts. 
***
Oh dear, Son cooked another pot of rice!
Maybe I can make a rice mud pack for my face tonight!
Grrrrrrr....
********
/ chicsanders 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment