Monday, July 1, 2013

my new kitchen toy / gadget (?) is ...

... an electric indoor grill. 
This is the first time I used this 'present' from the Hubby.
He is the only one who uses the gas griller because he knows 
i don't like to cook outside the house, and be bitten by
potential dengue virus carrying mosquitos ... hehe
Actually, there's no TV or electric fan near the pool 
where Hubby grills ... :) smile!
********
I only had pork liempo slices in the freezer, so, 
that was what's for dinner!
I served the grilled pork with a salsa (tomato- salted red egg) 
with a dash of patis (fish sauce).
My boys loved me more for this.
Simple but good Sunday dinner at home.
********
Dessert was the peach bundt cake I baked earlier.
********
Just lovely!!!
/ chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment