Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fish & Co., Trinoma, Quezon City

Fish & Co. Trinoma, Quezon City
********
We were supposed to go to Rockwell but the traffic on a Friday
was extremely heavy. Took us half an hour to reach EDSA from White Plains.
Instead of turning left towards Makati, we made a right turn 
and headed to Trinoma. We were there in ten minutes. 
Took a short while to find a parking space.
Okay so far. When we got inside the mall, 
there were a lot of people, probably because it was payday.
There was a high volume of 'traffic' in the escalators!
 To make things worse, it was super hot and humid that afternoon. 
********
We've dined in most restaurants in this mall.
We didn't drive this far to eat  at a restaurant
 that has a branch in Eastwood, which is seven minutes away.
 Hello-er!!!
********
Fish & Co. doesn't have a branch in Eastwood.
Fish and Chips ... it was alright but Son doesn't like Cream Dory.
He says that cream dory has an "aftertaste".  So, I ate most of this dish,
which by the way was his choice. 
I got a beef burger for myself but had to have it wrapped
to take home to the Hubby. I was too full really.
Actually, we got full because we had dessert first.
That's Hot Fudge and Ice Cream! YUMMY!!!
Our moms used to tell us not to snack before meals.
I never really listened.  I eat sweets before meals.
Why?  I might get too full with the meal and skip dessert.
So, I take my sweets first. Hehehe
********
This was the take out bag. Cute :)
/ chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment