Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Thankful for a little help...

I'm quite thankful for all the help I can get in the kitchen.
Been under the weather for almost a week now 
and I am glad I have an 'angel' who helps me in the kitchen.
She is our HH aka household helper.
 Don't want to call her Yaya (or nanny), 
because there are no little people in the house
 who would need a nanny. 
Better to refer to her as the 'angel' in our household.
She went to the market (actually to Save More), 
bought fish, vegetables and bananas.
She fried the fish, boiled the eggs, ... and
 watched the veggies cook.  I placed all the ingredients
in a pot and just let her check if the veggies were done cooking.
She also helped set the table for dinner.
Fried Fish
Sweet Bagoong, Fish Sauce and Kimchi
Overcooked Veggies ... that's okay. Told our
angel that the Hubby loves pumpkin soup anyway. Hahaha
Hard boiled Eggs ... kinda like flower art!
Bananas ... I love bananas because they don't make my tummy hurt.
********
Still thankful for all the help!
/ chicsanders 2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment