Saturday, September 7, 2013

It's Chinese food for dinner

We had Chinese food for dinner.
We usually just go to Causeway, coz it's always on the way.
***
Son and I were at Landmark the other day and I got these
chopsticks rests, so, I thought of cooking Chinese food for dinner.
***
Table setting.
Pancit Canton's ready, but Hubby isn't home yet.
I sent him to Causeway to buy Chinese food. 
I'm quite sure Causeway will do a better job of cooking
Chinese food than moi. heeheehee
My Pancit Canton.
Chinese feet. ... oooops, chicken feet.
I remember my Nanay ordering Chinese feet  at a 
restaurant in Chicago.  The server couldn't speak English 
and she couldn't understand what my mom was saying.
Until the children started laughing because Nanay kept on
saying "Chinese feet, Chinese feet. I want some Chinese feet!"
Harharhar!!!
***
Notice my rice bowl? It's empty.  I was hungry and couldn't wait for
the Hubby to come home with the Chinese feet,,,  rather chicken feet.
***
Pata Tim with bokchoy, mushrooms, carrots and steamed buns.
********
But what's for dessert? Forgot to buy some buchi.
So we had some Susie's Pasalubong.
and 
***
Not Chinese but perfect for dessert.
Love it.
********
/ chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment