Saturday, August 9, 2014

Dimsum is 40% OFF at Wang Fu, Tomas Morato, QC

Wang Fu Chinese Bistro
... is a two-level restaurant located at Tomas Morato
in Quezon City.  
This is the first level of the restaurant, 
which is actually on the second floor of the building.
 It has large round tables for bigger groups.
Another long staircase to get to the smaller dining area.
Oh well.. a good workout! 
***
Light soy sauce, kalamansi and chili sauce.
I asked for the regular soy sauce and they didn't have any.
I better bring some next time.
Laksa ... Hubby loves laksa and enjoyed this very much!
That's mine... Yang Chow Fried Rice.
Son will like this. It didn't have the strong flavors of  macau chorizo.
I loved it too!!!!!
Dimsum ....  it isn't dimsum all you can, just 40% OFF
from 2 to 5 pm.  I'm not sure if it's offered daily.
Guess I better go back tomorrow. 
***
Clockwise from Top Left.
Seafood Roll
Not a good choice. Had too much noodles around
the tough fish and faux crabmeat.
Spare ribs ... this one is delicious.
It didn't have too much fat and there were no big chunks of bone.
However, I missed the soft bone.  I love chewing that cartilage a lot!
Japanese Siomai ... ang sarap! Grabe!
I should have gotten two orders of this one, instead of the seafood roll.
I'll do that next time, like tomorrow?
Two thumbs up!!! Hubby's all time fave.
Hakaw .. very flavorful.  It had two juicy plump shrimps.
Pwede na for the price... 40% OFF.
It may not be like the hakaw at Phoenix Court (which had
shrimps on steroids according to my dentist friend)
but this is definitely a must-eat at Wang Fu.
***
Been wanting to eat here but there were always lots of people
all the time, even in the afternoons.  Hubby and I were lucky
to find a parking slot right in front of the restaurant
along Tomas Morato.

  I  noticed that there were about 4 to 6
 or more homeless people  near their parking lot. 
 I removed my cellphone and wallet from my handbag 
and placed it in my pockets for fear of snatchers.
  My classmate / colleague lost her purse a few months ago  
after dining at this restaurant. 

 The security guard was very helpful.
The street boys didn't dare go near us
once they saw the guard. 
***
Will bring friends back to Wang Fu.


No comments:

Post a Comment