Monday, August 11, 2014

More Chinese Food ... can't have enough of it!

More Chinese Food
***
Assorted Cold Cuts
Chicken Feet, Siomai, Siopao
***
Beef Noodle Soup
Congee
Three Kinds of Mushrooms with Broccoli 
***
Yang Chow Fried Rice
***
I've missed going to this Chinese Restaurant.  I stopped going
when Daddy General passed in January.  That's about six months ago.
I've missed him too, a lot!  I remember seeing him with Mommy Luz
one afternoon and he paid for our meal.  There was also a time
when I joined his entire family for lunch.  I said that it would be my 
treat next time.  There was no next time. ... O well ....  I will always 
remember you Daddy General whenever we go to Causeway and that's
almost all the time.  So, I'll remember you all the time!








No comments:

Post a Comment