Friday, August 1, 2014

Macau ... our first few hours

These were the first few photos I took when we got off the bus.
***
Our flight was on time and arrived at Macau International Airport
at about 930 in the evening. While I was trying to book an airport taxi
to bring us to our hotel, we met several airport employees who were Filipinos.
They told us to take the  public bus instead and catch the last trip.
They said that there's  a bus stop right across our hotel and
it'll only cost MOP 20 per person.
Thank you so much kabayan!
My travel companions --- Rosalie and her daughter Iya,
the Son and my SIL (sister in law) Ate Nene.
at the bus stop
***
The beautiful chandelier at the lobby of Lisboa Hotel.
***
Trying to get adjacent rooms on a non smoking floor.
Oh dear... there were none.  
To rectify and offer a remedy, the pretty pleasant and
hospitable lady gave us two rooms on two different
non smoking floors located on opposite wings of the hotel.
.. and we'd have to use different elevators to get to our rooms.
Oh well .. it was midnight and I said, "Alright. Okay ...."
Before giving me our room keys. the pretty lady said that
she upgraded my room and gave us rooms with fantastic views.
Hmmmm ..... 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment