Monday, July 28, 2014

Don't you just feel like Buzz Lightyear sometimes? ... Let me tell you about the Buckies.

It's half past two.
I'm fully awake
and
I totally agree with Buzz!

Might as well blog about something to while away the time
lest I become one of them
***

Guess what this is....
Is it a brownie?
A cookie?
Or a chocolate cake?
None of the above.
It's called BUCKIES.
I was at Connie's Kitchen in New Manila
and I saw these rectangular dark chocolate buckies
being sold for forty five pesos each.

It has a slightly crunchy outer layer and a chewy fudgy center.
It tastes like a dark chocolate brownie, but it's not a brownie...
and it's not bitter,  not sweet either, with a teeny weeny taste of salt.

Hey ...The 'curious cat' didn't get killed this time.

Gotta get some shut eye!
... 
Good morning Manila!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment