Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Sambokojin, EDSA


Unlimited Korean Appetizers
Unlimited Sukiyaki
Unlimited Sushi
Unlimited Sashimi
Unlimited Japanese Starters
***
Unlimited Kamameshi Rice
***
Unlimited Tempura
***
Unlimited Pork & Beef
Unlimited Shrimps
Unlimited Enoki Mushrooms Wrapped in Bacon
(this is my ultimate favorite of all!)

\
***
Unlimited Tonkatsu
Unlimited Cabbage
Unlimited Steamed Rice
....  isn't that a better deal than what you get at Yabu?
***
Unlimited Ube Cake (btw, I think they serve Red Ribbon Cakes!)
Unlimited Desserts... but I only like the Ube Cake,
the mini bluebery cheesecake and this round chocolate truffle
which melts in your mouth!
Unlimited Ice Cream ... I thought this was Avocado.
Not!  It was Matcha Ice Cream. I do not like green tea anymore.
I used to love it but as I have aged much, I sort of stopped
eating some of my old favorites. 
This is more like it!  Kiddie flavors with a gummy worm.
***
With the Hubby & Son, one lazy weekend.
With the Malixi's, our balikbayan friends from Roseville.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment