Saturday, July 12, 2014

Grocery Shopping at the Big C, Bangkok

The first thing I looked for were the Thai spices.
I received these spices last Christmas and I just had
to bring home some.
***
Notice their chickens?
They are SMALL, about 5 to 6 inches long only!
***
Then, I saw all kinds of Hopia.
***
Persimmon in JULY.  I am soooo lucky.
I bought some to take home.
More fruits...
Huge Green Mango, even bigger than my hand!
I'm sure you all know the names of the fruits and have probably
eaten most, if not all of them.
But do you know the name of the next fruit?
.... I don't. We asked the taxi driver what it was.
He said...."Fruit." Big help!
***
Now for my dessert...
This is coconut Jam or something...
The cutter used to make small pieces.
THB 200 per pack.... too expensive.
I just ate a lot of the samples and returned the pack 
that I got. Hehehe ...
Atemoya .... I couldn't bring these home.
They will definitely be crushed in my luggage and 
I don't intend to hand carry them.
Just ate them at the hotel. Perfect dessert.
Ang sarap!
I enjoyed grocery shopping at the BIG C.
Will definitely do this again!

2 comments: