Saturday, July 12, 2014

Central Embassy Shopping Mall, Bangkok


Central Embassy Shopping Mall

Central Embassy is an ultra-luxury lifestyle mall which opened in MaY 2014. There is an impressive collection of high-end designer stores like Gucci, Hermes, Chanel, Versace, Prada and Givenchy.   A six-star hotel (Park Hyatt Hotel) is soon to rise 37 floors up Central Embassy  The mall is built on the grounds of the former British Embassy, hence its name. There are a lot more impressive designer stores that are more affordable like Lacoste, Zara and Michael Kors.   

But what really excited me were the fine dining restaurants  at the fifth or was it the sixth  floor?  I wanted to eat lunch at Harrod's or at least have some tea  but the girls ate too much for breakfast.  Sigh...  then I saw Din Tai Fung.  So glad that Yayo and Bubut agreed to have lunch at this Michelin star restaurant.  I've had dinner at their branch in Taipei 101 with Janet a couple of years back. 

***
***
Resting my tired feet in the comfort room.
 (tired even if I was wearing chunky rubber shoes...
 hmmm, how manly!)

***
Could have spent the entire day here at this mall.
But I only had 48 hours in Bangkok and needed to do
some bargain shopping at Platinum.
Til next time. There has to be a next time!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good read for me, I must say you put your best effort for this blog.
    Bangkok Best Restaurants | Fitness Bangkok

    ReplyDelete