Sunday, July 27, 2014

Merienda Cena on a Sunday at Panciteria Lido

House of Pugon Roasted Asado since 1936
Panciteria Lido
***
Merienda Cena at Panciteria Lido.
Actually, it's our early dinner. I was  used to eating before 630 pm, right after 
praying the Angelus during my younger years. My Nanay would feed us
as soon as we got home from school,  shortly after sunset,
so we can do HW and sleep early.  But when Nanay got older and I 
took over the kitchen, I'd have to set the table and serve dinner exactly at 6
 or even a bit earlier, so Nanay can take her diabetes  medications.
I remember my Dad complaining, saying ... "Maaga pa!" Hahaha
***
One lazy Sunday afternoon, we had merienda cena at Panciteria Lido.
We usually eat lunch here after a weekend in  Fontana.

Gulaman at Sago, perfect for a humid Sunday afternoon.
For starters,  Lumpiang Shanghai ...  I like spring rolls,
who doesn't? 
Kikiam ... okay naman.
Beef Broccoli with Tausi
Tofu Hotpot
Panciteria Lido's Famous Pugon Roasted Asado
Son loves this dish!
Long life - fat noodles ... lomi, which the Hubby likes.
There should be rice ...Yang Chow Fried Rice.
... and who belongs to this ??? Meeeee ... hee hee hee
***
This pagoda-topped box of the delivery motorcycle is really CUTE!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment