Sunday, July 27, 2014

Phoenix Court, The Bellevue Hotel, Alabang

Phoenix Court at The Bellevue
Alabang
***
Dimsum All You Can
Php 650 ++
Just some of the dimsum served ...
***
These are the ones I ate ...
Chicken Congee with Century Egg
I requested for the century egg.
Siopao Asado, ang sarap nito
I don't remember the name of this one,
I had a piece and it was quite delicious, 
but I removed the garlic on top.
***
Roasted Crispy Liempo
According to Dr. Bubut, this is the specialty of Phoenix Court.
It isn't part of the buffet but we got probably 3 or 4 plates of this
Roasted Crispy Liempo.  It was lean,  (there was hardly any fat, perfectly
fried and very crispy! They served it with  mustard.
I love mustard more than ketchup but for this dish, hoisin sauce would
be the better and preferred dipping sauce.
***
I wasn't able to take a photo of the hakaw.
Every time the waiter brings hakaw,
they would just disappear from the table
and I never got the chance to take a photo.
But the hakaw at Phoenix Court is the best that I've had.
Stuffed with probably 3 -4 shrimps inside each hakaw.
Dr. Bubut said it's loaded with "shrimps on steroids".
Our desserts and butchi ( no picture)
Sayang, the butchi was also superbly delicious.
Not too sweet. Filled with a lot of purple yams.
Very thin outer layer.  Fried in fresh oil, no rancid taste.
A perfect sweet ending.
***
Dentistry People
Good to see old school mates.
Welcome back Dr Angge! It's always great to see you.
What started as a get together of some '83 friends
with Ma'am Tinali and Tita Angel 
turned out to be a reunion of Class '81.
Belated Happy Birthday Ma'am Tinali
and Advance Happy Birthday Tita Angel !!!

***
Lobby of The Bellevue

No comments:

Post a Comment