Saturday, August 2, 2014

Noite e Dia (Night & Day) Cafe, buffet breakfast at Lisboa Hotel

Noite e Dia Cafe

***
or Night & Day Cafe at Lisboa Hotel,
where we had our international buffet breakfast.
***
The different food stations ...
***
Bacon and Eggs, breakfast staples
Congee with Century Egg, served with Bichobicho
***
(Ever since I had this lugaw with century egg in Macau,
I've been craving for it everyday! ... Remember our 
dimsum all you can at Phoenix Court?  I also ate congee 
and even requested the waiter to put century egg.
This afternoon, Hubby and I had merienda cena at Causeway
and I had the same congee! Can't seem to have enough of it.)

***
Food / plates for sharing ...
***
Ganda ni SIL. Fresh na fresh.
Good morning !!!
***
Breakfast buffet costs MOP 150, if I am not mistaken.
Would have wanted to have breakfast here everyday,
but after eating soooo much, then there isn't any room left
for street food, dimsum or Macanese cuisine.

The next morning, Son  ordered room service
Breakfast was enough for two ...
but I didn't eat breakfast since I was sleeping.
***
I slept longer and just rested in our upgraded hotel room for the
rest of the day while my travel companions went to the City of Dreams
to watch the dragon and mermaid show.  We wanted to watch  the 
House of Dancing Water at the City of Dreams 
but the two days we were in Macau were "dark days" 
meaning, there weren't any shows.  
There were no shows at the Venetian too.
Oh dear...
...  we just went hotel hopping and walked the streets of Macau.





No comments:

Post a Comment