Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Red Velvet Mini Donuts / 12-12-12

 
Red Velvet Mini Donuts for 12-12-12
This is what's for breakfast, donuts & meatloaf.
Things you will need. You may use any store bought pancake mix.
I was going to use the griddle or crepe pan,
but decided to use my mini donut maker.
Combine all the ingredients.
 Mix thoroughly, making sure there are no lumps.
Hubby and Son's breakfast.
********
Lovely morning.  I started making this at 4 am. It was another sleepless night.
Hubby came home from another Christmas party, probably his 7th since the start of December.
I was about to doze off, shortly before midnight,  when he entered the room, raffle prize in his hands.  That's what he does every time he gets home from  a Christmas party, give me the prizes he won.
He started watching television, even with my earplugs and eye masks, I still could hear the TV and couldn't sleep.  Then he went to bed and slept. In just two minutes, he had REM / rapid eye movement and was in deep sleep.  As for me,  I got up, went to my table and surfed the net.
 At 4 am, I gave up trying to sleep and started making these mini red velvet donuts.
Hubby woke up at 6 and saw the cute little donuts with maple syrup
and candy sprinkles.  He smiled.  
Now, it's time for me to rest, see you all tonight!
********
/ chicsanders 12-12-12


No comments:

Post a Comment