Monday, August 26, 2013

Arroz ala Cubana with a twist

Arroz ala Cubana
I used banana chips and  salted red egg
instead of the usual fried bananas and sunny side up egg. 
(I forgot to take a photo of the actual plate and just
cropped this from the photo of the table setting.)
********
Banana Chips from Palawan
********
You will need these.
********
I was in a hurry so I placed everything in the pan.
Added the ground beef when the vegetables were tender.
Season with salt, sugar, black pepper, soy sauce, fish sauce,
tomato sauce or ketchup and a little vinegar.
You may add raisins if you have some.
Serve with banana chips and salted egg.
********
This was what's for dinner... 
Arroz Caldo Soup
Arroz ala Cubana with a twist
Shrimps and Cashew
********
I like to make my life in the kitchen easier! 
/ chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment