Saturday, August 24, 2013

Ka Inato, Puerto Princessa, Palawan

Ka Inato, Puerto Princesa Palawan
Interesting 
Pretty
Nice
Lovely
Beautiful paintings on walls near the comfort rooms.
(I didn't go to their wash rooms. I seldom do even in Manila.)
Kois 
********
Took  several minutes before I got to my seat. 
I was actually impressed at our tricycle driver's restaurant of choice.
Last time we were here, we had dinner at Kinabuch's
and it wasn't as impressive as this restaurant.
********
This is the cover of their menu, and the stones are 
laminates on the table.  
Starter ... Halabos na Hipon, the more common one first.
Seafood Karekare
Inihaw na Manok
Super Spicy Chicken Feet ... was tough. 
Needed more cooking time.
Fried Chicken Isol ... now this was perfect!
Very crunchy. Fresh out of the frying pan.
Quite tasty. Perfectly seasoned.
Sisig ... not just your ordinary sisig, but crocodile sisig.
********
Last time we ate at Kinabuch, Son and Hubby didn't 
enjoy their crocodile sisig.
I asked the Son, "Does it taste like chicken?" "No."
"Does it taste like pork?" "No."
"Does it taste like beef?"  "No."
"E what does it taste like? ....
.... "Crocodile!!!"
I didn't touch it.
********
This time, I still had no intentions of tasting the crocodile sisig.
But when the Hubby said it tasted good and then Ate Nene 
said it was quite good, had pineapple and was actually delicious.
Hmmmm ... I just had to taste it this time. 
They were right! It didn't taste like chicken, pork , beef or crocodile.
It tasted like pineapple.  The cook did something quite right here.
Thanks to our tricycle driver for recommending this place.
********
Shall we go back?  Sure! 
/ chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment