Monday, August 19, 2013

I made breakfast!

I made breakfast this morning at seven!
Now that's a first. Either I woke up early, (which seldom happens)
or I didn't sleep last night.  It's the latter. 
It's been raining quite hard since yesterday, 
due to the Habagat and the tropical storm.  
Eighty percent of Metro Manila is flooded.  
We live in Marikina and so far, the river hasn't overflowed.
********
Let us offer prayers for those whose
houses are now submerged under flood waters.
Thank you for sparing my family and our home from the floods
during Ondoy and the Habagat last year.
May we be spared again this year.
********
Thank you Lord for all the blessings that you have given.
******** 
Table Setting
Gardenia Bread and Jam
Fried eggs and Spam
The Hubby likes a 'runny' sunny side up egg 
and eats this with ketchup.
The Son and I like ours, well done,
 scrambled or fried, with crispy edges. 
Good thing I did the grocery last night!!!
********
Sana maganda ang umaga nating lahat!
Kain na ...
********
/ chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment