Saturday, January 25, 2014

B&T Mexican Kitchen,Tuscany at McKinley Hill, Taguig City

B&T Mexican Kitchen (Burritos & Tacos)
***

Assorted Imported Beers
***

Stella Artois Beer  / Php 145
Pepsi Max / Php 50
Tacos / Php 350
Rice Bowl / Php 270
***
We came from the Embassy of the Republic of Korea and 
finally got our visas.  (Visas are released from 2 to 4 pm.) 
Took less than an hour for our passports/visas to be released.
It was almost 3pm and just in time for my "three o'clock habit",
that means it's time for my 'merienda cena',  which is actually
my second meal of the day.  So off we went to the nearest
row of restaurants in Tuscany at McKinley Hill.
***
B&T Mexican Kitchen.  Mexican food, why not?
I don't really like Mexican food but I'd eat a taco
as long as you don't put the jalapenos.
But what I really wanted was to get the Hubby a
Stella Artois beer.  Hubby says it tastes like a Super Dry. 
Not as strong as a Pale Pilsen and not too light like a San Mig light.
***
There is really nothing spectacular, different or unique
about their food.  Just a bit too expensive.
Three hundred fifty pesos for tacos!!!
Eating the rice bowl was a challenge, so,
I didn't eat it and had it wrapped.
O well... might as well have a cupcake at Sophie's Mom.
********
/ chicsanders 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment