Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Grand Canyon, Arizona

At the Grand Canyon, Arizona
November 2013
***
On our road trip from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon,
we passed by Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam.
Th Grand Canyon is about two and half hours drive from Las Vegas.
Excited to see what's beyond these hills and mountains.
We thought that this was the beginning or the edge of the canyon.
Dr. Joey took this photo. Amazed and thrilled.
"Beautiful", he said.
... and took more photos...
After going through, literally THROUGH a mountain, 
a road was being constructed that cut through the mountain,
we then came down to a clearing and a loooooong road...
that lead us to this panoramic view of THE GRAND CANYON!
My photo doesn't do justice to what my eyes saw.
I told the Hubby that my eyes are in zoom mode and 
the camera cannot capture what my eyes see.
You have to be there to experience the greatness,
majesty,  beauty and wonder of God's creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment