Wednesday, January 8, 2014

It's Filipino Breakfast for Dinner

Filipino Breakfast for Dinner at Dr. Aimee's
Breakfast Staple --- Eggs
Fried, Sunny Side Up, Omelet
Tocino
4 Kinds of Longanisa
Daing na Galunggong ... this is the BEST!
and the most loved... CPA
Chicken Pork Adobo
We've got to to have ... FRIED RICE
***
I needed to bring something 
I made Spaghetti with Longanisa & Tomatoes.
Still in sync with the dinner's theme.
***
Mini Pancakes
My favorite ... TURON. 
********
With my BDF's... best doctor friends
Dr. Aimee, Dr. Olive, Dr. B (Hubby) and me
***
Ninang Pat & Ninang Aimee... the two best Ninang's
in the whole wide world.
Only Batman Robin and Penguin made it to the dinner.
Catwoman couldn't make it.  The Police Officer got sick.
The Foxy Lady went to a wake. The pinaka-funny, Tita Panny,
 our dear Attorney, came from a meeting in Makati, 
rushed to the dinner party. Ask where she went.
She went to my house.  Homaygas! At least, she tried.
Guess we are all aging fast. We still had a great time.
Party ended at midnight. Love these people!
********
/ chicsanders 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment