Saturday, January 25, 2014

King Bee Chinese Restaurant, Marcos Hiway

King Bee Chinese Restaurant
Marcos Hiway
Complimentary Hot Tea
Canton & Bihon Pancit Guisado / Php 230
Peking Duck / Php 850
First Way
Second Way
***
Hubby and I came from Marikina to buy an ultrasound machine
for my physical therapy.  Oh yes,  I may not look like I need
physical rehab,  but I do.  At least I don't use my cane anymore.
I'm not that old huh. Just a little bit handicapped. That doesn't stop
 me from going out and eating out (not much eating really). 
I order a lot of food which I don't really eat. heeheehee
Anyway, Hubby and I had our merienda cena at King Bee.

We  usually go to Causeway for our Chinese meals because
it's on the way .. (overused) ... This time, King Bee was nearer.
[I'd probably not go to Causeway for now, for a long while.
It's Daddy General's favorite restaurant and I miss him.]

It's almost Chinese New Year and around this time last year, or 
was it the other year when I was in a quest for the elusive
Peking Duck.  There was bird flu then and no ducks were 
served, not even local ducks.  ... No bird flu now.
***
The Hubby at King Bee
Isn't he King B for me?
If he's King, then I'm Queen. Illusionada!
***
/ chicsanders 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment