Saturday, January 4, 2014

Tamagoya Noodle House

Tamagoya Noodle House
***
Fried Shrimps 
I forgot the Japanese name for this dish.
Son always orders this donburi for me.
Mabo Ramen ... spicy ramen with lots of tofu in a thick broth,
Son's favorite.  Didn't he just eat this the other day at Rai Rai Ken?
***
My good friend Butch treated the Son and I to an early dinner at this
noodle house, somewhere in Cainta.  It was near Masinag and that's 
in Antipolo.  I just forgot the name of the street.  Beside the noodle house 
is this small grilling kiosk or booth that sells grilled liempo.
Will bring the Hubby to this noodle house next time.
***
Thanks Butch for the delicious Japanese dinner!
***
Old folks say that what you do for the first week of the new year
is what you will do for the rest of the year.
Oh my....  I'd be eating all year. 
hee hee hee
********
/ chicsanders 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment