Friday, January 31, 2014

King Bee Chinese Restaurant, Marcos Hiway

Merienda Cena at King Bee again! 2nd time this week.
Happy Chinese New Year!!!
***
Cold Cuts / Php 350
A must in every Chinese meal!
(I only ate the chicken and the century eggs.)
Three kinds of sauces.
***
Pork Siomai / Php 90
Son's favorite dimsum.
Yang Chow Fried Rice / Php 220
This is my favorite dish, as if you didn't know. 
***
Peking Duck served two ways
First - Peking Duck Crepes
(I was wondering why there was an empty space in the middle of the plate.
Aha!  They forgot the hoisin sauce. ... The restaurant was full because it's 
the first day of the Chinese New Year.)
Second Way - Fried with Salt and Pepper and bits of 
hot chopped chili.  The boys loved this. 
 If the boys like it, I like it too. But I won't eat this.
***
Fresh Buko Juice / Php 60
Son's favorite drink. 
Complimentary Tea for me
Hubby's beer / Php 65
... with Son at back, probably hating me for taking this picture.
hee hee hee
********
Had dessert at home.
Conti's Tiramisu for dessert
This cake was given by Dr. Tinali as an early birthday gift.
Thanks Ma'am Tinali. Love this cake soooo much!
********
/ chicsanders 2014
恭禧發財

No comments:

Post a Comment