Sunday, January 19, 2014

Black Olive Cerveseria, Capitol Commons, Kapitolyo, Pasig City

Black Olive Cerveseria, Capitol Commons, Pasig City
********
Complimentary Bread 
Cafe Latte
Beef Kebab Wrap
Squid Ink Battered Prawns with Spicy Honey Aioli Dip
This really made me very curious again. 
Know what happened to the cat?
Lemon  Cheesecake .. too sour. 
Son and I didn't finish this one.
I'll try their other desserts next time.
***
Son and I were looking for a place to have a mid-afternoon snack
and chanced upon this restaurant / bar at Capitol Commons
in Kapitolyo, Pasig City.  It is actually a Tapas Bar /
Mediterranean Restaurant / Pub / Bar / Watering Hole.
***
This is what caught my attention, 
assorted imported beer on tap. 
 I actually asked the lady server if they have
bottled Stella Artois Beer which I intended to bring
home for the Hubby.  No, they don't.
So, I just reserved a table for ten next weekend.
I'll bring the Hubby and some friends for Happy Hour.
Inuman na naman daw.
I'd be able to taste more dishes then.
********
/ chicsanders 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment