Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Woo Galbi Korean Restaurant, 6/F, East Wing of Shangrila Mall

Complimentary Appetizers
I love Edamame
Leaves...  
Chap Chae
Grilled Squid
Grilled Beef
Grilled Salmon & Fried Rice
***
It's Debra's birthday dinner treat. She got two orders of every dish.
I'm sure the Son and the Hubby will enjoy dining here.
They love Korean food.  Guess I have to learn to eat
kimchi and spicy foods asap.  Seoul is our next travel destination, 
if we're granted visas. ....
***
Readers or followers of this blog know that I
have refrained from eating certain foods like beef,
oysters, mussels, squid; they know that I enjoy
eating pork and chicken; they know that I am a 
'carbo-loader' and love eating fried rice, 
rice products and anything made of rice; and most of all...
I always start my meal with dessert, when possible.
I am a picky eater but some cute guy already calls 
himself and his blog the 'pickiest eater...."
***
Restaurant is too pricey. Couldn't complain. Debra footed the bill.
But our waiter, Rambo, was charming,  very helpful, 
courteous, hospitable, polite and was quite good in photography.
***
Shall I go back to this restaurant? Only if Debra is paying.
Quite pricey and  over rated.
***
The best part of the dinner was dessert.
The cake came from Gigi.
Very light, fluffy and not too sweet!
Girls had seconds. I forgot what it's called.
Some kind of Torte.  Just go to Zoricho and buy a whole cake!
Thanks Debra and Gigi for the treat!
********

Love these ladies!

/ chicsanders 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment