Thursday, January 2, 2014

Rai Rai Ken. Ali Mall, Quezon City

Crunchy Roll / Php 105
Salmon Sashimi / Php 185
Mabo Ramen / Php 340
Yasai Itame / Php 175
Yakimeshi / Php 75
***
That was what's for lunch on the second day of 2014. Son and I spent the day  buying Christmas decors at discounted prices at Ali Mall. This has been my yearly trek to this mall just to buy small Christmas trees like these ones. 

Got this last January 2013.
This one was last January 2012.

I don't remember how much these trees cost, but the ones I got today only cost Php 750.  What a bargain! The lady told me that they will still be at the mall til Sunday.  Maybe by Sunday, the bigger trees will be sold for five hundred pesos. I wish!!! It's still a happy new year!!! 
***
Love & Laugh. Live & Eat.
/ chicsanders 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment