Sunday, December 1, 2013

A typical Monday with the Son

Son and I went to Greenhills to buy some pasalubong.
Beautiful flowers caught my attention.
Took my breath away! I love flowers.
Since we were early, 11 am is early for me.
We had brunch at our favorite Vietnamese place.
Pho Hoa
This is what I always eat at Pho Hoa.
Son always eats the noodles.
***
We were supposed to have dimsum at Wang Fu and 
avail of their Feast All You Can Promo of Php 399 
from 2 to 6 pm, but when we got there... hay naku!
Anak ng Waiting!!! Gosh, there were about ten people
waiting outside. So, Plan B.... we dined across the street
at Dayrit's, my old all time favorite!
Sago-a-go-go
Chorizo Macau and Rice, ang sarap nito!
Roast Beef. .. Son loves beef. I try not to eat beef.
This is Son's first time to eat at Dayrit's.
... and he will be back!
********
/ chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment