Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Radisson San Francisco Airport Bay Front with my bff Mitchie

Radisson San Francisco Airport Bay Front
***
The Lobby
Mitchie and Art
Drs Chito and Maria ( brother in law and my pretty sister)

with my bff's, Mitchie and Dr. Aimee
***
We were supposed to have a late lunch in San Francisco. 
Instead, we had an early dinner.
Mitchie knew we would never make it to her home at 2 pm. 
 We were in a state of severe excitement
at the Paragon Livermore Outlet.
hee hee hee !!!
********
The Hubby only took a few photos of the food.
We were all famished and ate heartily.
No one bothered with taking food photos, 
not even me!
********
Just some of Hubby's food pics.
Toasted French bread with butter and sun-dried tomato dip.
Thai beef stir fry, Hubby's plate.
Lasagna
********
Mitchie, Aimee and me!
... with the Hubby and Abby.
***
Thank you so much bff Mitchie for the delicious dinner, 
the See's chocolates (my fave) and the huge bags of coffee.
Pls thank "Kuya" Art too! Wink, wink, wink... 
A trip to the States will never be complete
if I don't see you in SFO.
Til next time and will bring the gang again!
Love, love, love !!!
********
/ chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment