Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Goodfellas Burgers & Steaks, Kamuning, Quezon City

Goodfellas is located at the corner of Gener St. and K-1st St., in Kamuning, Quezon City. This is my second time to dine at Goodfellas.  I usually go at around two or three in the afternoon, when there are no customers and parking is a bit of a problem since they only have three parking slots in front of the restaurant.  Son and I came from my physiatrist, NOT psychiatrist huh! (there's  a big difference!) at St. Lukes, and didn't want to go to a restaurant at the nearest mall.  Since Son's tummy may be one fourth American made, he would surely like the juicy grilled burgers and steaks here at Goodfellas.
Condiments Corner
My Goodfellas Burger
***
Goodfellas Steak, medium rare.. for the Son.
***
lots of condiments to mix and match. I love mustard on anything!
********
/ chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment