Saturday, December 28, 2013

Bellagio, Las Vegas / November 2013

***
***

******** 
Bellagio, Las Vegas / November 2013
It's been a while since I've gone back to Bellagio. I made sure I'd take lots of photos, specially the ceilings, light fixtures and chandeliers.  Last time I was here was in the spring and there were flowers everywhere, that actually match the glass ceiling made of 2000 hand-blown glass flowers (called Fiori Di Como by Dale Chihuly) at the Lobby.

The fall decor wasn't really that fabulous. I needed to see the gold floral European sinks in the washroom.  But to my great disappointment, the beautiful ornate sinks are gone. Replaced by ordinary, very common, probably American Standard sinks. Sssssiiiiiggggghhhhhh ...... This hotel had seen better days. But I still love it anyway.  / chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment