Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Tao Yuan, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Binondo

I didn't spend the whole day watching dvd's. The malls were all open on Christmas day. 
I was up as early as 4 am and even prepared breakfast for the boys. After breakfast, I asked the Son to drive me to SM,  hoping to buy Christmas trees on sale but there were none. 
So, I asked the Hubby to drive me to Lucky Chinatown Mall. 
***
Guess what?  I was able to buy a red Christmas tree.
 I am sooooo lucky!
After about an hour of walking, very very slowly, 
(I'm supposed to be at home resting my back. Doctor's orders!
But my new meds seem to be very effective in controlling pain.. heeheehee)
Hubby and I had dimsum and noodles at Tao Yuan.
***

Chicken Feet ... but Causeway tastes so much better!
Spring Rolls ... I can make better spring rolls.
Hakaw ... now this one was really really good!
Beef Noodles ... very very tasty. 
The best beef noodles I have had here in Manila.
Konti na lang, Comparable to Hong Kong.
 Century Egg Tarts
Perfect combination of salty, sweet and crunchy.
The filling tastes like asado siopao with century egg
instead of a red salted egg. The crust is  not too sweet 
and was served piping hot.  Delicious. 
***
The best part of our dimsum and noddles merienda is the cost.
Php 492 only! Dimsum is 50% off from 2 to 5 pm,
and that's DAILY!
********
Got four dozens of KK donuts and brought some to my cousins,
Aunt and my 90 y/o Uncle. But when we got to their house, 
Uncle was sleeping. Aunt and cousins were in church.
O well ... I'll visit you again next time I'm in Binondo.
Krispy Kreme Christmas Donuts
***
Merry Christmas!
/ chicsanders 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment