Saturday, December 21, 2013

Travel Buddies' Paskong Pinoy Merienda Cena


Travel Buddies' Christmas Get Together
Paskong Pinoy Merienda Cena
December 21, 2013
********
Pancit Palabok from Bubut
Ate Nene's Dinuguan
Puto Ube & Cheese from Doti
Betsy's Rellenong Bangus
Betsy's Empanaditas
Ate Nene's Balut
Blueberry Candy Canes
Sapin-sapin
Bubut's TURON... the BEST!!!!
Yayo's Mango Torte from Dulcelin
Cheers!
I used my Nanay's Last Supper plates.
We would use these plates for our Noche Buena
when Nanay was still around. 
The last time I used these plates was in December 1999.
********
Thanks for the Pancit Canton from Jannette
Puto and Fresh Pineapple from Raffy
Nataniel's Buko Pandan from Natalie & Swanee
Aya's Chocolate Cake and Butter Cake Loaves
Marivic's Pork BBQ
Malu's delicious Russian Salad
***
Thank you most specially for the friendship!
********
Group Picture
Colorful hats from Yayo.
Very festive! Love it!
***
Cheers! Merry merry !!!
***
Photo op in front of the Tree
"the raiders of my lost art" hee hee hee
My gifts ... works of love!
Thank you ladies for appreciating what I do.
***
So pretty .. ang puputi nila!
Notice the colorful lights? Disco lights for the tree.
Smile!
Red White & Green
BFF Aya ... must be taller than the tree.
You are so beautiful! 
***
***
DF Jannette said, "Matira Matibay!"
What's left of the original HS barkada.
Girls concerned, hmmmmm!
So close, group hug daw!... ang sikip ha!
I love these ladies sooooo much!!!
Sabi ko formal picture. Hindi strict or masungit.
Hindi sila sumunod. Sige na nga!
Ako tuloy naging bungisngis dito.
Aimee made sure they had a copy of this photo.
They knew I would delete it.
Here it is ... shared with the www.
*******
Last January, I thought I wouldn't make it for
another 12 months. I prayed and hoped that
I'd still be around for Christmas 2013.
I'm still here and with those I love
and love me back.
Merry Christmas to my beautiful travel buddies, 
bff's, dff's and the lovely ladies of SPC77!
May there be more Christmases 
and I be there to celebrate with you!
********
/ chicsanders 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment