Monday, December 2, 2013

Mexican Lunch at Dr. Roxanne's Home in Yorba Linda, LA


Mexican Lunch at Dr. Roxanne's Home
in Yorba Linda, Los Angeles / November 16, 2013
Lovely Buffet Set Up, by the pool.
***
Desserts, an assortment of fruits, cakes and cake pops!
***
***
***
 Cake Pops! Love it!
Strawberry Shortcake
Fall Centerpiece
White Roses ...  just makes you smile even more!
... love the herb garden, too.
More fall flowers by the poolside.
...
and this cake from Porto's from Madam Marivic
surely warmed my heart!
***
There are not enough words, photos or blogs to express
my sincerest gratitude to our hosts,
Marivic and Roxanne, my bbff Aimee, and to the
lovable and funny ladies of LA,
Monette, Annie, Lillibeth, Thelma & Mom,
Ronnie and Wennie, who missed this get together
I truly had a wonderful and unforgettable time 
here in Yorba Linda and Glendale.
Hope to see you all again in the very near future.
... and allow me to express my heartfelt thanks
  by honoring you gels when you come visit.
********
Picture picture and more pictures!!!
with our gracious hosts, such foxy ladies!
***
Dr. Aimee, Marivic and Dr. Roxanne
***
***
with Roxanne's lovely daughter and charming sister
Thank you for the delicious cocktails!
***
I'm not in this photo coz I took it.
I'm in this one coz Aimee took it!
********
at Hokaido Buffet in Glendale
with Ronnie, Wennie and Marivic
November 9, 2013
... at Porto's Bakeshop, a MUST when in LA!!!
********
Thanks again ladies! Until we meet again!!!
/ chicsanders 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment