Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas 2013, my countdown starts today

I would have wanted to start my Christmas countdown on the first of day of December but thanking friends and family who made our 'fall' vacation worth remembering is foremost, urgent, and in order. 

Decorating our home and putting up the Christmas tree starts in September. It is a lot of work, sometimes tiresome and quite laborious.  Starts with bringing out the old decors from the storage cabinets, cleaning them, putting them all together, adding new decors to make our home cheerful and frolicsome for the holiday reunions and parties. [My decors are not as luxurious, extravagant or as lavish as those of the stars, the rich or famous, or like those of this morning talk show host, the mistress of a business tycoon or the politician's wife.] 

As I had always done, and did two years ago, I took photos of the Christmas decors in our home, wrote bits of information about the significance of these symbols / decors and posted them in the old blog. 

My Christmas countdown starts today! 
(since I am awake at dawn and love blogging so much)


We've had those antique telephones since the 70's. Nanay bought them from her antique dealer friend. I actually used these phones for "telebabad"! Spent hours, maybe three or four hours talking on these phones. They probably caused the cervical spondylosis that I have and suffer from these days. Hee hee hee... The brass reindeer were gifts from my Dad's old pal.  The topiaries I got on sale last January. 

/ chicsanders 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment