Friday, December 6, 2013

Causeway... again it's always on our way

Yang Chow Fried Rice ... need I say it again?
I just wish they would thaw the green peas before
using them.  The cook must have been in a hurry.
Hubby and I had lunch here and the place was FULL.
We were lucky to get the last available table or we
would have waited an hour to be seated!
Cold Cuts ... we can eat just this & fried rice, and
 we'd be good to go!!!
Three kinds of mushrooms and broccoli 
 I forgot to take photos of the dimsum we ordered,
so I used an old photo.  We got the same thing anyway.
Really missed eating here for a month. 
What did I miss?  Probably the MSG!!!
********
/ chicsanders 2013

2 comments:

  1. yang chow rice, cold cuts and chicken feet are what i like to eat in chinese restos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. debbie, then we must go to causeway one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete